Best of the Cape #2
3–Day Mountain biking feast
Grabouw/ Greyton/ Oak Valley
*organised by arrangement*
We have cherry-picked what we think are the best mountain biking routes the Cape has to offer and put together 2 dynamic 3-day trips guaranteed to offer FUN, EXCITEMENT, CHALLENGE & COMRADERIE…
Day 1 Grabouw/Groenlandberg
08h00: Early morning departure from a central meeting point in CT and transfer 45 mins to Grabouw. Unload bikes and head straight out onto the trails. There are more than enough trails to choose from and something for everyone. This ride usually includes an ascent to the top of Groenlandberg and of course a wicked descent.
After 4 – 5 hrs of pristine fun we grab some lunch & Steri stumpies and transfer to our comfortable accommodation in Greyton.
Day 2 Greyton
Today we ride straight out onto the trails and do a solid 5hr ride (with a few good snack stops of course) doing most of the available single-track, which is easily tailored to your fitness level. There is a good deal of cruising district road in between. Tired, but happy, we return to our guest house for a shower and a well-deserved afternoon nap (or explore the nooks & crannies of this quaint country village), before emerging for drinks & dinner and re-hashing the days ride…
Day 3 Lebanon/Oak Valley
After breakfast we transfer over the mountains to Lebanon and one of the finest singletrack layouts in the land - hand made from rough to manicured and suiting all riding styles and abilities. We cycle from Lebanon through Thandi/Paul Cluver and on to Oak valley for 50km of flowing trail with some good downhills.
Shower, late lunch and transfer back to the airport/city around 16h00.
COST: Based on min 10 pax, the cost is R6,500.00 pp sharing ( single supplement, add R2000). We will take less, but the per person fee would be adjusted accordingly
- Accommodation for 2 nights (good, mid range guest house)
- All meals from dinner on day 1 to lunch on day 3 ( incl soft liquid refreshment with breakfast & lunch)
- All transfers en route
- Vehicle back-up on all riding days. The vehicle will follow on the trail WHERE POSSIBLE and where not, it will meet up with the riders at the closest exit point.
- Transfer of luggage daily
- drinks & snacks en route daily
- Cycle guides
- all additional soft drinks & all alcoholic beverages
- bicycle rental – bring your own bike or click here for rental options
- All items of a personal nature, e.g. tel calls, laundry, etc
- Anything not mentioned above
All participants are required to sign a copy of our indemnity form and wear a helmet at all times while cycling.